Chief Dan Orbih recently revealed that every word from Adams Oshiomhole should inform their decision in the coming election.
According to him, all the things Oshiomhole said about Ize-Iyamu in the last four years are correct and all the things Oshiomhole also said about Obaseki in the same year are also right.
He added that Obaseki is the first governor that doesn’t believe in sharing public funds because he knows he was not elected to do that.
His words, “We thank God for giving us Obaseki as our governor, he has shown good character and courage and deserves to be reelected.
“He believes that the people must be taken seriously, which is why he has put them before anyone’s selfish interest. You can see that the man Oshiomhole condemned four years ago is the same man he is parading everywhere and kneeling to beg for. No man is God. With all of you present, we say enough is enough to godfatherism in our state.
“All the things Oshiomhole said about Ize-Iyamu in the last four years are correct and all the things Oshiomhole also said about Obaseki in the same year are also correct.”
“This is the first time we are having a governor that doesn’t believe in sharing public funds. He was not elected to share the money meant for the development of our state. I urge you to go on with Obaseki. There is no doubt in our minds that he is the best man for the job.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]