He revealed this as he recently played host to Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State; his Deputy, Comrade Philip Shaibu, and members of the state Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Campaign Council led by the Chairman, Chief Dan Orbih.
According to him, Obaseki’s victory is for Edo people and the state should be proud since the election was free and fair.
He then hailed Obaseki and his deputy for fighting a good fight and silencing godfathers against all odds.
His words, “It takes commitment, loyalty and determination to demystify those that styled themselves as God, not knowing that no man is God.”
“We are happy in the region as we all belong to one party now. I hope our leaders will protect this victory and ensure that no state in the South-South region will be lost to another party as we eye other regions.”
“Our victory is from God and our success in the election shows God alone has the ultimate power.
“Saturday’s election became a national election because Edo people had to test and re-examine Nigeria’s democracy. Thank God President Muhammadu Buhari stood up to the task and did the right thing.”
“Thank God the election reflected the will of the people, if not, the state and region would have been in grave danger.
“As a nation, we should learn to take our destiny and future in our hands and never allow one man or few groups of people decide it for us as we have what it takes to be great.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Beamer (Bad Boyz) [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]