Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus has shared her reaction to the clip where fellow movie star, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde failed to remember who she was.
In the viral clip, Omotola was asked to give a shoutout to Eniola Badmus’ TV station and her reply was baffling.
Her words, “Oh Eniola Badmus, that’s an actress? Isn’t she?”
Reacting, Eniola simply saw it as an inspiration to work harder.
Her words, “I WILL WORK HARDER TO THE POINT THAT I WILL NEED NO INTRODUCTION THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME TO PUT IN MORE WORK #SavageAnswer #SomedayIwillbeGreat #WorkHarder #EniolaBadmustv #EniolaBadmus.”
Way to go.
Eniola Badmus, (born September 7, 1983), is a Nigerian film actress. She came into limelight in year 2008 after she featured in the film Jenifa.
Eniola was born in Lagos Nigeria she had her basic and secondary school education in Ijebu Ode. She proceeded to the University of Ibadan where she studied Theatre Arts and then Lagos State University where she graduated with an M.Sc degree in Economics.
Eniola’s career in acting professional started in the year 2000 until in 2008 when she shot to recognition upon starring in two Yoruba films titled Jenifa and Omo Ghetto. Both movies are instrumental to her rise in the Nigeria entertainment industry which has since seen her star as both lead and supporting actress in several Yoruba and English films.
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]