JAMB’s Head, Media and Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin revealed this in a recent statement in Lagos.
According to him, any candidate who ignored this advice will be doing so at his or her own risk.
He added that any abuse of CAPS will not be tolerated and the platform remains the only credible and legal platform for admissions into all tertiary institutions in the country.
His words, “The public will recall that the board had announced that it will be stopping the condonment of illegitimate admissions formally known as regularisation from 2017.
“Sequel to this, therefore, the board wishes to state unequivocally that any candidate who accepts any offer of admission not on its letter headed paper or the CAPS, does so at his or her own risk.
“The board wishes to also reiterate too, that any admission into first degree, National Certificate of Education, National Diploma and National Innovative Diploma, offered outside these two platforms, is not only illegal, but also null and void and will not be condoned by JAMB,
”In view of this, any admission accepted by candidates outside the CAPS from 2017 and beyond will not be condoned,.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay