JAMB’s Head, Media and Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin revealed this in a recent statement in Lagos.
According to him, any candidate who ignored this advice will be doing so at his or her own risk.
He added that any abuse of CAPS will not be tolerated and the platform remains the only credible and legal platform for admissions into all tertiary institutions in the country.
His words, “The public will recall that the board had announced that it will be stopping the condonment of illegitimate admissions formally known as regularisation from 2017.
“Sequel to this, therefore, the board wishes to state unequivocally that any candidate who accepts any offer of admission not on its letter headed paper or the CAPS, does so at his or her own risk.
“The board wishes to also reiterate too, that any admission into first degree, National Certificate of Education, National Diploma and National Innovative Diploma, offered outside these two platforms, is not only illegal, but also null and void and will not be condoned by JAMB,
”In view of this, any admission accepted by candidates outside the CAPS from 2017 and beyond will not be condoned,.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- King Six – These Days
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster