Popular hit-maker, Oritsefemi is at war with his manager Danku, whose real names are Mr. Yusuf Adebola Adepitan.
Oritsefemi has filed a petition against Danku to the Nigerian Police Force, claiming �a threat to life, fraudulent activities, and criminal conspiracy against the person and international image of Ortisefemi.�
In the petition filed on May 22, it is alleged that Danku went away with 2014 model E Vogue Range Rover SUV, a car belonging to Oritse Femi, without permission. It is also stated in the petition that the manager got the car damaged in an accident.
The petition directed to Commissioner of Police, Lagos state, also alleged that a sum of 58million which covers as the income Oritse Femi made from shows, endorsement deals with Brandy and Mac Dowell cannot be accounted for by the manager, who was only able to come up with 5.5million from the huge sum.
Oritse Femi has moved to confirm this report in some capacity, indicating he has parted with Danku, by announcing via his instagram page that former booking contacts should be disregarded. He indicated Eniola Olofin is now in charge of his bookings from now on.
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]