While Oritsefemi has been throwing shots at
Quilox boss, Shina Peller , the singer has come to show remorse for his actions and also used the medium to apologize to his fans for his gross misconduct.
He shared this photo of himself in an hospital bed and used the caption to explain and beg for forgiveness.
Below is what he wrote:
Hello my lovely fans, I know a lot of you have been waiting to hear from me directly. Let me start by saying I’m sorry for disappointing you all. I have never been involved in any altercation before now. I love peace and I would never hurt anyone knowingly. Things got out of hands and I reacted badly, it was a mistake, and I take the blame. I’m human and at that moment I acted unruly.
I want to thank you all for your support over the years and I understand if you are angry with me, I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you to those that have reached out to me.
There is no ‘Oritsefemi ’ without you my lovely fans.
This will never happen again. Lessons learnt.
I will continue to give you good music that I am known for not violence.
Thank you once again and God bless you all for me….much love my people
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]