The party recently had its say via its National Publicity Secretary, Felix Morka, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to the party, the tribunal’s verdict represents victory for democracy and the rule of law, and it is a categorical affirmation of the will of the Osun electorate as expressed at the polls.
APC added that the tribunals findings and verdict on the pivotal question of over-voting yet again underscores the massive significance of the programme of electoral reform.
It read, “The peaceful conduct of the Osun governorship election and effective recourse procedures are eloquent testaments to our party’s commitment to bequeathing a legacy of credible elections, and independent and fair dispensation of electoral justice.”
“The Tribunal’s findings and verdict on the pivotal question of over-voting yet again underscores the massive significance of the programme of electoral reform, and new and efficient technologies implemented by the APC-administration of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd).”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Dekumzy – Ashawoosa [AuDio]
- Bracket – Nana [AuDio]
- TMP – Gettin Money ft Olamide
- HarrySong – Kolombo [AuDio]
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- Dj Davisy – Naija Next Rated [MixTape]
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Harrysong – Story [AuDio]