He recently revealed this via a statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the claims are very false, unfounded and a misrepresentation of what the facts are, so Nigerians should pay no attention to it.
He added that the governor has already explained that the total loan was $200 million, and before he came into office the previous administration had already spent $50 million and also committed $100 million to projects, so the remaining is $50 million, which the management of the project wants to use to do some works.
His words, “It negates the reality of the situation in the bidding process as well as process of engaging contractors for the Second Pool of works at the IUFMP.”
“To the best of our knowledge, there was NO QUERY to the State Government from the World Bank. The Bidding Process is on course; the two parties involved (the Oyo State Government and the World Bank) are positively engaging the Bid Evaluation Report (BER) through the PIU, and the process is within schedule.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]