At a recent press conference, Oshiomhole simply said, “Nobody will be sworn in on Friday as the new governor in Bayelsa state.”
According to Adams, the Supreme Court judgment did not even order that the PDP governorship candidate should be sworn in.
He added that the PDP candidate did not have one-quarter of the votes cast in the election so he cannot be allowed to take over the office.
His words, “In this case nobody apart from David Lyon meet desire spread as expressed by the Supreme Court.
“The next candidate who happens to be a PDP candidate does not have one-quarter of the votes cast in that election.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]