At a recent press conference, Oshiomhole simply said, “Nobody will be sworn in on Friday as the new governor in Bayelsa state.”
According to Adams, the Supreme Court judgment did not even order that the PDP governorship candidate should be sworn in.
He added that the PDP candidate did not have one-quarter of the votes cast in the election so he cannot be allowed to take over the office.
His words, “In this case nobody apart from David Lyon meet desire spread as expressed by the Supreme Court.
“The next candidate who happens to be a PDP candidate does not have one-quarter of the votes cast in that election.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Guchi & Yemi Alade – I Swear
- Solidstar – Kaluba
- Shizzi, Davido & Wale – Won Le Ba [AuDio]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune (Afrobeat Lockdown Mix)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Godwon – I’ve Been Waiting For You (Sinzu Diss)
- Ayo Vincent – Serve The Lord ft Don Jazzy [AuDio]
- May D – I Wanna Know [AuDio]
- DJ Guchi – Shisha ft Popito, Staizz, Cheddah, Saywat [AuDio]
- 7 of the saddest Nigerian songs released in the last ten years
- Popcaan – My Chargie (Come Closer Remix) ft Drake [AuDio]
- King Promise & Wizkid – Tokyo [AuDio]