The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has said they do not have members who carry the burden of certificate forgery.
PDP, revealed this while reacting to an earlier statement by APC, which described the main opposition party as dead.
Speaking at a press conference at the party’s national headquarters, PDP spokesman, Kola Ologbindiyan had this to say, “Our party after a long overhaul has become the centre of seeking power and good governance in our nation.
“Our party, the PDP does not contain certificate forgers. It is not a party of people who are contrivers. Our party is relating directly with the Nigerian people and we are working assiduously to make sure that democratic tenets are not only entrenched in our nation but seen to be practised.”
“We do not have space to respond to former democrats who went around the nation and brought in a despot into a democratic order.
“We do not have space to engage in verbal discussion with characters who are known to be pillaging and stealing from the patrimony of our nation.
“We are not going to concern ourselves with the innuendos that such characters are branding. All we know is that the PDP remains the bastion of democracy in our nation.
“The PDP is in the Supreme Court that the mandate of Nigerians which was peacefully given to Atiku Abubakar but which was stolen is restored to us.”
Do you believe this?
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- May D – Molatiwa E (I Gasto Find You) [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]