When P.m.News visited the scene, Ibrahim’s joystick was of normal size, but he was making efforts to make it turgid as a proof that it was fully restored. Ibrahim, who is also a squatter in the house, alleged that it was the first time Sadiq would be visiting him.
Though they have been friends for some time now, Ibrahim said he never knew his friend was gay until last night. Sadiq, in a confessional statement to local vigilantes at the scene of the incident, said he has been homosexual for the past three years.
He denied snatching his friend’s male organ, but said he had engaged only men in sex since then and further indicted a prophet whose white garment church is within the community as the one who prepared the concoction with which he engages in the act.
However, the prophet, who was invited by the vigilantes, denied the allegation. He said he had known Sadiq as one who never chased after women and did not know that the man was gay. Neighbours said that the owner of the one- room apartment where the incident occurred lives and works in Lagos and only visits the place at weekends.
Sadiq was later whisked away by the vigilantes after much plea to stop beating him was rebuffed by the people of the area.
Source: Pm News
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]