Phyno Fino is thankful on his latest single titled ‘BIA’, produced by Award-winning producer, Masterkraft. The song delivered both in Igbo and English sings Praises of God, the rapper is glad he has God who watches over him, brings him joy and bombards him with blessings.
Phyno – Bia
Finally Phyno delivers a brand new song, and it is titled ‘BIA’.
Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike popularly known as Phyno, is a Nigerian rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer who raps in Igbo because he respects his culture and loves being himself. Although he primarily raps in Igbo but also incorporates English Language and a bit of the Nigerian Pidgin English into his music. Phyno believes the elements of music makes it borderless.
‘BIA’ is Phyno’s 2021 debut single, a follow up to his last release in 2020 – ‘For The Money‘ featuring Peruzzi and banging features; ‘HighWay‘ by DJ Kaywise, ‘Doings‘ by Flavour and ‘Egbon‘ by Masterkraft.
This song is a classic Afrobeat/Gospel-Pop record to praise the Most High, Almighty God and be thankful at all time.
Listen Up & Feel the Vibe!
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rudeboy – Focus
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Falz – Mercy
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]