Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike popularly known as Phyno, is a Nigerian rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer who raps in Igbo because he respects his culture and loves being himself. Although he primarily raps in Igbo but also incorporates English Language and a bit of the Nigerian Pidgin English into his music. Phyno believes the elements of music makes it borderless
Before this new record, so far this year Phyno had blessed our screens/TV with four music videos for the tracks; ‘Get The Info‘ featuring Falz & Phenom, ‘God’s Willing‘ featuring Runtown, ‘Oso Ga Eme‘, ‘Speak Life (On God)‘ off his 2019 album ‘DEAL WITH IT’.
Phyno released his 3rd Studio Album on the 4th of September, 2019 under his label Penthauze. The album has notable collaborations from the usual suspect Olamide to Davido and Don Jazzy. A perfect blend of his traditional Hip-Hop background and his new sounds to cater to his vast growing fan base.
A year after this body of work Phyno is here with a new music titled ‘Never’.
Listen Up & Enjoy the vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Shadow – Trauma
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Edanos – Woman Crush Everyday