He recently had his say via a statement released today, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the reason for the nation’s economic woes is clearly the lack of long-term planning and poor programme implementation.
He added that the issue is that Nigeria loves to plan a lot of things out with little or implementation.
His words, “The problem with Nigeria is they plan but they cannot implement and when they implement they allow leakages to take place and once we have leakages in the system, we have problem.”
“We said that we will graduate you in three years. Three years on the dot they have got their doctorate. These are things you can’t get elsewhere and many people believe it is not feasible in the University of Nigeria to get a PhD in three years, but I am the director; when I tell you I will do this, I do it.”
“And once you’re focused you will achieve it and that is what I think Nigeria needs, too. If we can be focused and fair-minded without discrimination, there not be much problem in the country.”
“That is essentially what we are doing.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office