Manchester United’s Paul Pogba is a major doubt for the club’s clash vs Liverpool on October 20 after France coach, Didier Deschamps said the former Juventus player will be out injured for three more weeks.
Pogba came back after a month out with an ankle injury in a Carabao Cup match vs Rochdale last week and played a part in the 1-1 draw versus Arsenal on Monday, but Man Utd recently left him out of their squad for their Europa League game vs AZ Alkmaar.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said he needed “further treatment and rest” but Didier has revealed that there is a new injury that will keep him sidelined for close to 4 weeks.
His words, “It’s a new worry with his ankle,”
“He played in the [Carabao] Cup, he played again on Monday against Arsenal. He again has a problem that’s going to keep him out of action for three weeks.
“I’d prefer he was there like all the available players but unfortunately he isn’t in a physical state to be present.”
Manchester United travel to Newcastle United on Sunday, with their home match vs Liverpool scheduled to be their first match after the international break.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]