In March, rapper Lil Wayne put his Miami Beach home up for sale after four shots were fired in the mansion, leading to a massive police response. Next, a prostitute appeared at his doorstep, claiming he had requested sex and she wanted to get paid. But Weezy eventually didn’t sell this house.
Police raid Lil Wayne’s Miami Beach home, seize his assets allegedly worth $30million
The latest reports indicate that this same home has been raided by the police who confiscated his property because the YMCMB rapper still owes $2 Million to a jet company, Signature Group, from a September court judgement
TMZ reports that among the valuable items in that house are $30million worth of art pieces and the plaque he got for his album, ‘Tha Carter’. Wayne was not home at the time of the raid; he was allegedly hanging out at a strip club in LA.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office