President Goodluck Jonathan, yesterday as part of activities to celebrate the country’s Democracy Day ‘drove’ a Made-in-Nigeria car by Nissan.
In a series of tweets shared by the Presidential Spokesman, Reuben Abati (@abati1990), President Goodluck Jonathan and Vice-President, Nnamdi Sambo were presented with the key of one of the Made-in-Nigeria cars, which they test run as confirmed by the Special Assistant to the President on New Media, Reno Omokri (@renoomokri).
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]