The Sussex children are now technically Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet Mountbatten-Windsor, and the world has been reacting.
According to the rules set out by King George V in 1917, as the children of a son of a sovereign – grandchildren of the newly named King Charles III – they also now have an HRH style title if they wish to use it.
Recall that Meghan recently claimed in an interview with Oprah Winfrey that her son was denied the title of a prince.
A spokesperson for Debrett’s added, “In 1917, King George V ordered that only the grandchildren of the monarch would be entitled to use the style of prince or princess and HRH.”
“The only exception to this order was that the eldest son of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales would also be entitled to use the style HRH and Prince.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Chascolee – Engine Caterpillar Mix (Best Of Mr Raw Songs) [MixTape]
- Reflex Soundz – Oku Abiala ft Acharaman, XBusta & Gemini1one
- Rev. fr. Wilfred Joe Yinah VC – I’m Now With Jesus [AuDio]
- KCee – Love Boat ft Diamond Platnumz [AuDio]
- Phyno – Iwa ft Tekno [AuDio]
- Joeboy – Baby [AuDio]
- Ajebutter22, Boj & Falz – Rock Your Body [AuDio]
- DJ 4kerty & Lyta – Mawobe [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Samklef – Give Thanks ft Victor AD [AuDio]