Mr Ade Omole, leader of the chapter recently revealed this in a statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, it is wrong for Reno Omokri to organize a protest to harass PMB out of London, when he is only looking out for his health.
He added that Buhari should know that there are Nigerians in the United Kingdom who appreciate what he is doing as president, and he’ll always have their support.
His words, “Omokri, a former aide to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan had said that the protest was to harass Buhari out of London.”
“We, Nigerians in the United Kingdom are here today to say we like what you (Buhari) are doing and we will keep supporting you and your administration.”
“Nigerians in the Diaspora send money home not vice versa.”
“The alleged report is hogwash.”
“We are not where we should be, but we have definitely left where we were pre-2015 when cluelessness was the order of the day.”
“The trajectory under the APC-led administration under the leadership of President Buhari has been upwards and positive.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office