Here is The behind the scenes video for ‘Enemy Solo‘ the most anticipated collaboration between Congolese legend, Awilo Longomba and Nigerian superstar duo Psquare.
‘Enemy Solo‘ in Lingala means ‘enemy bad smell’ which simply refers to enemies of progress, or as the Nigerian will call it ‘bad belle people’.
Produced by Vtek and is in Psquare’s album “Double Trouble” the single will also feature in Awilo’s forth coming album yet to be released later on this year.
The video was shot in Lagos Nigeria by the renown director Clarence Peters and was choreographed by three big names in the African dance industry Kaffy Dance Queen, CEO dancers’ Ezinne Asinugo and Congolese UK based choreographer Sir Loui.
Special Thanks goes to
Kaffy Dance Queen
Capital Dreams Pictures
Michael Tubes Photography
Press Play & Share Your Thoughts!!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Shadow – Trauma
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Edanos – Woman Crush Everyday