Next generation network, Globacom, has dispelled the rumour making the rounds that the company is on the verge of dropping Peter and Paul Okoye, the music duo popularly called P-Square, as its ambassadors.
Globacom said in a statement in Lagos, on Thursday that P-Square remained with the company as brand ambassadors.
The telecom company disclosed that the annual review of its brand endorsement contracts was only just taking place and so could not have terminated its contract with PSquare.
We have not disengaged PSquare or any of our other ambassadors. We are currently in the process of reviewing our contracts with the brand ambassadors
the statement said.
The national carrier stated that PSquare had been among its flagship brand ambassadors since 2010, and that it had been a mutually rewarding relationship between the two parties.
We are proud of the role Globacom has played in the rapid upward trajectory of the musical career of these incredibly talented twin brothers
the company said.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]