Dencia belives Quaden Bayles is being used by his mum to make decent money from merciful people.
According to her, his lines in the video were rehearsed and it was all a plan to scam people.
She added that a loving mother should’ve been more compassionate in the video and she simply took advantage of the situation.
Her words, “Any mom who is a loving mom will be hugging their child and telling them not to say or think what he was thinking in the video.”
See what she wrote,
Do you agree?
Reprudencia Sonkey, known by her stage name Dencia, is a Cameroonian-American singer, entrepreneur, fashion designer, and philanthropist.
In the United States, Dencia studied at Santa Monica College, Pierce College, University of Southern California, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising and Harvard Business School.
Dencia started in the industry being featured in music videos of artists, like Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Lady Gaga, and Ludacris alongside Michelle Twalo who at the time was dating Trey Songz. Dencia released her first single “Beri Beri” in 2011.
On 25 December 2013, Dencia launched her skincare line, named “Whitenicious”. The brand turned her into a multi millionaire bringing in at least $20M a year. Dencia has since released 2 more skincare brands “Envydia Cosmetics” and “Darklicious Cosmetics” owning over 70 products. According to Dencia, about 80 percent of her products are sold in United States.
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]