Que Peller broke into the limelight after churning out hits like ‘Juru and Eleniyan’ which are both still waxing strong and gathering a lot of momentum on all major media platforms, on dance floors and on the streets alike.
The song Juru, which is produced by Young Jonn and mastered by Suka Sounds is energetic and uptempo, making a perfect fit with the vibrant, fun colors of the video which features dance routines choreographed by award-winning dancer, Kaffy.
The director communicates and conveys a feeling, by creating an implicit dance story through great execution and a play on color and composition.
Juru features Que’s label mate Base One who adds his unique style of rap to the song.
The video is directed by Frizzle, with technical assistance from Kaffy.
The styling is a collective effort by celebrity stylists Jekwu and Swanky Jerry, as well as Kaffy.
Listen Up & Feel the Vibe!
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]