Queen Elizabeth II was hospitalized yesterday morning with suspected gastroenteritis. Otherwise known as �stomach flu”. The condition is an inflammation of the stomach lining that causes rather unroyal and unpleasant symptoms.
All of the queen’s official engagements for the week have been postponed or cancelled, but a palace spokesman said the 86-year-old monarch was only admitted �as a precautionary measure” and is expected to stay at London’s King Edward VII Hospital for two days.
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]