Founder of pet personalisation product website, Yappy, John Smith recently revealed this to the world, and many have been reacting.
According to him, while dogs do not understand the concept of death, the canines are expected to still feel the loss of their owner being gone when it happens.
He added that even if dogs don’t grieve death the way human do, they can suffer feelings of loss and emotional despair which can be seen in abandoned dogs.
His words, “These feelings can lend themselves to common and often devastating symptoms, such as whining, pacing, howling, loss of appetite, fidgeting, broken sleep patterns, anxiety, and lethargy.”
“The corgis won’t fully understand the extent of the Queen’s death, but they are very intuitive and will understand the emotion of missing someone that’s no longer there.”
“Just like humans, some dogs can become depressed.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- Flavour – I’m For Real [AuDio]
- pino pino baby by XSLD
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1