The king recently revealed that it is time to consider the legalization of the use of stun guns and pepper spray by females to combat rape in Nigeria.
According to him, the current constitutional provision should keep serving as a long term deterrent while the pepper spray and stun gun can be a short term solution.
He added that the rise in the number of rape cases in Nigeria is alarming so something urgent has to be done to protect the dignity of our women and girls.
His words, “Many ladies were raped and killed. I’ve strong trust that the items, when approved for females will protect them against such an unjust treatment and return sanctity to our society.
“By that, the constitutional provision is a long term punishment while pepper spray and stun gun are short term defence measures. The defence instruments could form part of females’ accessories in their handbags and purses.
“The spate of recurrences is unassuming. It must be checkmated through further constitutional legislations to invite sanity to our society and respect the dignity of Nigerian females.”
“There are training sessions available overseas even in South Africa for females to learn how to use it in warding off attackers. Rapists are coward animals and not human. The trauma of their victims is an eternal curse of no remedy. Raped victims are no doubt mentally disturbed and emotionally imbalanced. When done with mutual consent and agreement, the two enjoin and enjoy in merriment.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]