A 27 years old man, Richard Thomas collapsed when police informed him that he could have contracted HIV after he was�jailed for raping a woman.
Thomas, of Leigh in Greater Manchester, knew�his victim before the act�and was aware that she was sick of another illness but had not known about the HIV.
According to his prosecutor,�Thomas had let himself into his victim’s home in the middle of the night
and she awoke to find him raping her.
She reportedly froze and no words were exchanged between them.�Thomas only pulled up his shorts and left.
He was later arrested and interviewed and said he had been drinking heavily, taken cocaine and ecstasy and could not recall the incident.
But he admitted to�his guilt, saying�that the woman ‘would not lie, she tells the truth. If she says I have done it, I have done it’
Thomas, who has previous convictions but none for intimate offences, is ‘remorseful’ and ‘cannot understand why he did it and it is troubling him’.
He will not find out the result of his HIV test until Friday, so he now has�the worry of the outcome hanging over him.
‘It is his own fault, if he had not committed this offence he would not have placed himself in this position.’ his lawyer said.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Chike & Ada Ehi – Watching All Over Me
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)