During a recent question and answer session with fans on social media, Princess wrote that she and Ray J are not together at the moment.
A particular follower simply asked, “Are you and Ray J still together?”
Her reply, “Not right now…..Right now we are just focused on the kids.”
See what she wrote,
They welcomed their son, Epik Norwood in November last year.
What do you think?
William Raymond Norwood Jr. (born January 17, 1981), known professionally as Ray J, is an American singer, rapper, songwriter, television personality, actor, and entrepreneur. Born in McComb, Mississippi and raised in Carson, California, he is the younger brother of recording artist and actress Brandy Norwood and the first cousin of rapper Snoop Dogg. In January 2017, he competed in the nineteenth season of the UK reality television programme Celebrity Big Brother.
William Ray Norwood Jr. was born in McComb, Mississippi to Willie Norwood and Sonja Bates-Norwood. His older sister Brandy is an award-winning, multi-platinum recording artist. Early in his life, he moved with his family from McComb, Mississippi to Los Angeles, California, and in 1989 started appearing in television commercials for different companies. In 1989, at the age of eight, Norwood began auditioning for and appearing in television commercials; he played the foster son in The Sinbad Show, from 1993 to 1994. This period in Norwood’s life would shape his acting career. According to Bradley Torreano of AllMusic, “his easygoing image and boyish looks appealed to the producers of Brandy’s television show, Moesha, giving him a role on the UPN series as Dorian “D-Money”, a role he played from 1999 until the show ended in 2001.
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Wizkid – Joy / No Woman No Cry (Bob Marley Cover)
- Tekno – Alleluya [AuDio + Viral ViDeo]
- Sauti SoL – Isabella [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Awilo Longomba – Bundelele [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]
- D’banj – Finally [AuDio]