He revealed this recently in Abuja as he updated newsmen on COVID19 pandemic in the country.
According to him, self-isolation is an effective precautionary measure to protect the people around you, your family and friends from contracting the virus so he sees no reason why anyone should disobey.
He added that anyone who has traveled out of Nigeria in the last 14 days should report his or herself, else, Nigeria’s health system will be burdened
His words, “We are asking some people to self-isolate for 14 days to help prevent the spread of COVID19.
“Self isolation is an effective precautionary measure to protect those around you, your family and friends from contracting COVID19; it means taking simple common sense steps to avoid close contact with other people as much as possible,”
“We will continue to plead with those who have traveled out of Nigeria in the last 14 days to report, so that we won’t get to the point where our health sytem will be burdened.”
“Through the contact tracing carried out by NCDC, we have been able to promptly detect cases.
“I strongly urge all health facilities to be on high alert; we also want state and local governments, as well as law enforcement authorities and community leaders, to give full cooperation to investigators.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]