The Malawi based priest recently revealed this amid the ongoing Hijab controversy in Kwara State.
According to him, the plain truth is that arguments on whether it is mandatory to wear or not to wear Hijab cannot happen in schools filled with rich kids.
He added that what most of these rich children will do, ordinary poor Muslims cannot be allowed to do it and go scot free.
His words, “If we are to be sincere to ourselves, most of these unnecessary laws created in the name of religion are basically meant for the poor and for poor women,”
“You will not find the super rich kids in schools where there will be foolish arguments like, whether it is mandatory to wear or not to wear Hijab. What most of these rich folks will do, ordinary poor Muslims CAN’T do it and go free.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]