Rihanna ditched the 4/20 celebrations in America to partake in her personal assistant, Jennifer Rosales’ wedding as a bridesmaid yesterday in Honolulu, Hawaii.
RiRi’s longtime assistant, who is sometimes considered as her manager and close friend tied the knot with boyfriend, Aaron Davis.
At the ceremony which was themed, #davis420wedding, Rihanna sported a lilac dress before upping her look with bouquet and a blunt.
The ‘FourFiveSeconds’ singer took to her Instagram to congratulate her good friend on her special day. She wrote:
”I can’t believe this day is finally upon us!!!!! I’m so happy and so proud to see my big sis @jennnrosales and my big bro @the_aa become one today!!! A wedding is a celebration of a marriage!!! That’s what we gon do!!! Celebrate the marriage that we’ve been lucky enough to witness grow and evolve for all these years!!!! #420 will never be the same again!!! God bless you both!!! And Jen you HAVE to take the Davis name bitch!!! Pull it together (in my Jhat voice)!!! #CheersToTheDavis”
For Rihanna who has been open about her love for weed to leave that and be there for her assistant’s wedding, Rosales should mean the world for the po star!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]