Robin Thicke has 530 fans in the UK who went out to buy �Paula.”
By now you’re probably aware that Robin Thicke’s Paula hasn’t turned out to be quite as impressive as 2013′s Blurred Lines, in terms of both album sales
and reviews, but over in the UK, it failed even more miserably.
Yesterday we received the official first week U.S. sales for Thicke’s new album, which is entirely dedicated to his estranged wife Paula Patton. The singer was able to break the 20k mark, moving 22,998 units , which means he managed a debut within the Billboard 200′s top 10, although barely. It seems the singer’s UK fans weren’t so kind, as MTV News is reporting that the UK first week sales
were an astounding 530 units. That’s even worse than Angel Haze’s Dirty Gold.
530 units is a 98 percent drop from the debut numbers Blurred Lines sold during its first week out in the United Kingdom just last year.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Cheque & Fireboy DML – History
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]