He recently revealed this while speaking at the palace of the Deji of Akure, Oba Aladelusi Aladetoyinbo.
According to him, the governor has given the fight his backing, and he agrees with him being done with living under the Fulani to fight for Yoruba Nation.
He added that the era of traditional rulers being relegated to the background has to also end because they should be the father of all.
His words, “Traditional rulers are supposed to be the father of all but they have been relegated and I believe all these anomalies would end when Yoruba Nation comes to being.”
“Politicians have sold us to Fulani and now these Fulani are beyond their control. It is time we free ourselves. No going back on the agitation, no election in 2023 and I have a strong belief that we are going to succeed.”
“The governor is aware of these things we are doing, we have his support. We are no more under the Fulani. All we want is Yoruba Nation.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]