This picture recently circulated as the singer is currently celebrating his birthday with his lover.
This is coming weeks after Runtown proposed to Adut, who is a South Sudanese-Australian fashion model.
Douglas Jack Agu (born 19 August 1989), better known by his stage name Runtown, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and producer.
Runtown was born on 19 August 1989 in Enugu but grew up partly in Abuja and Lagos, where he finished his primary education. After the death of his father, he moved to Abuja with his mother, who was working in the Ministry of Health.
In 2014 he released “Gallardo”, a song which features vocals from Davido and was released as the first single off his debut studio album Ghetto University. Gallardo went on to win “Best Collaboration of the Year” at the 2014 edition of the Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
On 23 November 2015, Runtown released his debut studio album titled Ghetto University via MTN Music Plus through Eric Many Entertainment. The album generated over ₦35million on the music portal thus earning him a spot in the list of “Top 5 Most Streamed Artist”.
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- Ruger, D’Prince & Rema – One Shirt