Davido has severally denied these accusations blatantly and insisted that he writes all his songs by himself.
Its unarguable that Aye sounds similar to Runtown’s hit single which co-incidentally features Davido.
Tribune caught up with Runtown and when they asked about the Gallardo-Aye relationship, the singer said;
Davido has had a number of interviews where he addressed how the song came about. So if you want to learn more about Aye ask David or read his interviews. The first time I heard about that, I felt it was nobody’s business to raise issues like that. I know we are in Africa and people like to ask questions, but it is certainly not my business. You cannot clarify from me. Maybe the song sounds like something I would have done myself, perhaps that is why people are saying so.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]