Nollywood actor, Saidi Balogun just lost his mother.
The movie star jumped on Instagram to make the sad announcement hours ago.
See what he shared,
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Saheed Balogun, (born February 5, 1967) is a veteran Nigerian actor, film-maker, director and producer.
Saidi was born on February 5, 1967, in Enugu State, South-east Nigeria but hails from Oyo State, Nigeria where he had his primary, secondary and tertiary education. He graduated from Kwara State Polytechnic. He began acting in 1978, when he presented his first television program titled “Youth Today” on NTA. He produced his first film titled City Girl in 1989 but had featured, produced and directed several Nigerian films before then.
He was initially married to Nollywood actress, Fathia Balogun but they got separated. He has two children Khalid and Aliyah Balogun.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Shadow – Dead Roses
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Soft – Comot Body
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Niphkeys & Zinoleesky – Blessings
- Adekunle Gold & Lucky Daye – Sinner (Banx N Ranx Remix)
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley
- Small Doctor – Hain!!!
- Timi Dakolo – Obim ft Ebuka & Noble Igwe
- Asa – Mayana