He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he can assure the people, especially those in Delta and Anambra states, that completion will happen before next year as he recently confirmed that the work is nearly done.
Gambari added that inspections are being carried out regularly, and it will surely reduce the pressure of the first Niger bridge when the work is done.
His words, “Today, we have inspected the Owerri interchange which is about 87 per cent completed.”
“When completed, it will reduce the pressure of the first Niger bridge. We are happy not only with the speed of the work, but also that the quality of the bridge will last for decades.”
“The bridge links will be completed around April while the project will be delivered by the end of 2022.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Davido – Stand Strong ft The Samples
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- Burna Boy – Last Last