Below are list of companies former security adviser to president Jonathan Dasuki shared money to from the $2.1bn arms deal funds.
He also confirmed paying N4.6 billion to Sagiru Baffarawa, the son of the former Sokoto state governor, Attahiru Bafarawa through his company Dalhatu Investment for the purchase of vehicles and motorcycle and also to some women going to Saudi Arabia for pilgrimage.
Dasuki also allegedly ordered the transfer of N1.450 billion and N750 billion to Alcasia limited for spiritual prayers. He also allegedly ordered the payment of N380 million to some House of Representative members to pursue their re-election bid. He is also alleged to have sent N260 million to Chief Tony Anenih.
The former NSA is also alleged to have paid N659 million to General Hydrocarbons limited owned by Nduka Obaigbena for energy consultation.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- BOJ – Emotions
- Ajaeze – Reason
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju