Long before YBNL discovered him and Nigerians fell in love with his urban highlife songs, singer Adekunle Gold was just a young artist, sculptor and aspiring graphic artist with big dreams.
�Ceramist, sculptor, brand developer, graphic artist, SINGER,” he wrote way back in 2013. �You’d agree that I’m a ‘man of the arts’. Save this picture. You’ll join me in saying my success story soonest.
Three years later, at the 2015 edition of the Headies Awards, the ‘Shade’ singer won the award for Best Alternative Song, beating the likes of Asa and Bez. Before then, at the 2015 AFRIMA awards, he won the Revelation of the year award.
- Tentik – Recognize Now or Famz Later MixTape
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love [AuDio]
- Stogie T – Dunno ft Nasty C [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Erigga – AYEME ft Yungzee [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Sound Sultan – Fayaa Fayaa ft Duktor Sett [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]