Long before YBNL discovered him and Nigerians fell in love with his urban highlife songs, singer Adekunle Gold was just a young artist, sculptor and aspiring graphic artist with big dreams.
Ceramist, sculptor, brand developer, graphic artist, SINGER
he wrote way back in 2013.
You’d agree that I’m a ‘man of the arts’. Save this picture. You’ll join me in saying my success story soonest.
Three years later, at the 2015 edition of the Headies Awards, the ‘Sade‘ singer won the award for Best Alternative Song, beating the likes of Asa and Bez. Before then, at the 2015 AFRIMA awards, he won the Revelation of the year award.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Trey Songz – Sleepless Nights ft Davido
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]