She recently revealed this while declaring open the Technical Session of the 4th National Council on Niger Delta in Port Harcourt.
According to her, NDDC would have performed better in the region if some selfish politicians did not decide to play politics with their activities.
She added that one of the main duties of the establishment of the NDDC was to build infrastructure and human capital development in the Niger Delta region, but the commission has now been degraded to a common ATM centre for political sponsorship and patronage of the ruling party.
Her words, “The increasing rate of abandoned projects by the NDDC, frequent changes in the leadership, massive corruption, and the lack of accountability is a deviation from the dreams of the founding fathers that fought for a prosperous future for the Niger Delta”.
“Governor Wike has remained vocal in the fight for the wellbeing of the Niger Delta. Indeed, he is the Golden Voice of the Niger Delta in view of his political impact as a forthright and sagacious politician.
“Our resolve today should be sincerely channelled towards providing a realistic road map that will trigger job opportunities, economic empowerment and check insecurity in our Region,”
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix