One can tell this song is addressing some issues amidst the Nigeria HipHop warlords. Though he claims he doesn’t need to mention names but those he’s speaking to know themselves. He has told them to ‘Stand Back’ just as the title implies ‘STAND BACK MURDERFUCKERS (SBM)’.
Vector delivered as usual with his heavy punchlines, metaphors and wordplay.
Did iHear someone say punchlines, metaphors and wordplay makes no money anymore? Be the judge yourself and watch this tune turn into a street anthem.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]