One can tell this song is addressing some issues amidst the Nigeria HipHop warlords. Though he claims he doesn’t need to mention names but those he’s speaking to know themselves. He has told them to ‘Stand Back’ just as the title implies ‘STAND BACK MURDERFUCKERS (SBM)’.
Vector delivered as usual with his heavy punchlines, metaphors and wordplay.
Did iHear someone say punchlines, metaphors and wordplay makes no money anymore? Be the judge yourself and watch this tune turn into a street anthem.
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix