He recently revealed this via a statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the allegation is clearly the handiwork of mischief makers, and he is even ready to present himself for all kinds of investigation.
He added that the information should be disregarded, and the liars should take things up legally if they’re sure about their claims.
His words, “While calling on Nigerians to disregard the information Malami, therefore, asked individuals who have any information, if any, regarding those who facilitated, accepted, delivered or took part in one way or the other in the alleged offer and purported acceptance of gratification for him or his office to come out publically with the information with a view to exposing them and taking further necessary action.”
“Malami stated further that gratification is a criminal offence.”
“He, accordingly, encouraged the purveyors of the fictitious publication to approach relevant security and law enforcement agencies and proffer information that could lead to the criminal investigation and investigation against him if they feel strongly about their purported claim”.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Magnito – Magiwood ft Bovi
- Adekunle Gold & Davido – High
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- L.A.X – Faster