Singer and self acclaimed virgin,� Adokiye has talked about Kcee’s continuous denial of his marriage in her new interview with Vanguard :
Only in Nigeria a guy will marry and when he makes money he turns his wife into a slave. Look at Kcee, the musician. He is lucky he is not married to someone like me, I would have called on the gods of my village to strike him down for me,” She began.
� Some guys in Nigeria are so irresponsible and it drives me insane and sometimes I wonder if ever I would want anything with a Nigerian guy. I am too scared of what our generation has become.
When I say turning his wife into a slave, I mean by denying her publicly. It is something too wrong for a responsible man to do. I fear if these young men are truly the people that would become leaders of tomorrow. People who deny their families?”
When told he said he is legally and happily married, she said..
I wonder why someone that is officially married would do that. Kcee says he is not married in a story I read and he explained why he is not married. I pray he is happily married as you said he once claimed”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]