R&B Soul Singer India Arie took to Twitter to address all Blue Ivy hair critics. Do you agree with her?
My thoughts on Blue Ivy’s Hair;
Why does ANYone get the idea that it’s ok to make fun of a child? In public no less? This celebrity culture that hypnotizes people into thinking a person is LITERALLY NOT REAL because you see them on television is a spell the watcher HIM or HER SELF MUST BREAK.
Blue Ivy is a CHILD and ANYONE thinking to themselves right now:
But she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth so what does it matter what I say”
Denying ANY PERSON their humanity, is a GAME we should ALL stop playing.
Because it’s the kind of PERSON YOU WANT TO BE. Why NOT be a person who is loving towards human kind as a whole AND people as individuals? WHY NOT be a person that protects the hearts of children?
I think all these people making negative comments would feel the SAME WAY if Blue Ivy’s hair were TOO DONE. If she had a relaxer, or Hair pulled too tight at the edges. Being gentle with a child’s hair is simply appropriate – this goes the same for ALL children.
Come on ya’ll, Lol, we ARE better than this.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar
- Davido – Champion Sound ft Focalistic
- Fanzy Papaya – Goal Goal ft Umu Obiligbo
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Dr Dolor – Notice
- L.A.X – Peru
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Skiibii – Baddest Boy
- Ice Prince & Ckay – Shakara