Tottenham’s 7-2 defeat vs Bayern Munich has to be a wake-up call for Spurs, according to Jermaine Jenas.
Bayern scored thrice in the closing stages of the UCL clash to add salt to Tottenham’s injury, with ex-Arsenal player, Serge Gnabry being the main culprit with four goals.
Jermaine thinks this kind of defeat will dampen the morale of the players and Poch will need to do more to bring them back.
His words, “This is a big wake-up call for this football club it really is,”
“They had a moment to figure out what they wanted to be, how far they wanted to go.
“You can lose games of football, but this is a battering from a top European club who have been there and done it on many occasions.
“It has been a tough couple of months for this group of players, this football club.”
“These are the types of results where do you start to look in the dressing room, you start to ask those questions – are they reacting to what is being asked of them?
“This scoreline tells me ‘no’ at the minute, this scoreline is a shocker.
“It’s the capitulation, it’s that moment of ‘it is not going great, let’s feel sorry for ourselves’.
“At what point do you say ‘no, the opposition are not scoring any more goals, it is not happening?”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]