He recently broke the news on his Twitter page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he is currently showing no symptoms of the virus but he’ll advise people to still stay far away from him.
Wiz Khalifa added that he’ll also focus on dishing out new content and planning his new project while in isolation.
His words, “Okay loved ones….sooo…..Ya boy got covid. No symptoms. Just stay away from me for a lil while.”
“While im in the house I’ll be givin y’all new content, planning raves, and readying this new project.”
Get well soon.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Shadow – Dead Roses
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Soft – Comot Body
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Small Doctor – Hain!!!
- Timi Dakolo – Obim ft Ebuka & Noble Igwe
- Asa – Mayana
- Lussh & DJ Latitude – Dance Riddim
- Niphkeys & Zinoleesky – Blessings
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley