Ex Arsenal player, Ray Parlour believes Manchester City forward, Raheem Sterling is better than Liverpool winger, Sadio Mane.
The ex Southampton winger has been amazing for Liverpool after scoring 17 goals this year and providing 4 assists.
Even with his amazing displays, Ray Parlour has said England international Sterling, who has netted 23 goals for Man City in 2019, is the better footballer.
His words, “I thought he was 27 or 28. His career has been so good, you’d think he’d been playing for years and years, but he’s only 24,”
“Would you put him as the third-best player in the world at the moment, behind Ronaldo and Messi?
“What about this one – Mane has been brilliant for Liverpool this year, but who would you have, Mane or Sterling?
“It would be close, Mane has been excellent, but I would definitely have Sterling.”
Do you share the same opinion?
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Mizta Wynas – No JoY [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- 1da Banton – Foreigner [AuDio + Video]
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- Cheque – Satisfied Full Audio Song
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]