Chelsea youngster, Callum Hudson-Odoi has said Manchester City player, Raheem Sterling is his mentor.
He revealed this recently to the press. He said that the former Liverpool player is actually doing his possible best to aid his development.
Days back, Chelsea coach, Frank Lampard adviced Hudson to reach out to Raheem for advice even if he played for another club, and Callum’s words have shown that he heeded the advice.
In a recent interview, he said, “[Sterling] obviously plays for a different team, so he doesn’t have to do that, but he does because he wants everyone to do well,”
“For a person like that to help you, it’s an amazing feeling. He gives you the best advice possible.
“I ask him, ‘How do you get all the goals you are getting, how do you work for the team, how do you make an impact in big games?’
“[He] tells me to keep working hard, tells me how to get the goals, how to get the assists.
“He’ll tell me what are the best movements to get in the box when the balls are coming in, what is the best position to pick up possession.
“It’s everything you need to know in the modern game and how you should be playing.
“I’d say he is one of the best wingers in the world right now. When I watch him play it’s an amazing feeling because he likes to help and contribute to the team as much as possible.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Fireboy DML – Compromise ft Rema
- Bella Shmurda – New Born Fela
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Carter Efe & Berri Tiga – Machala
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr Eazi – Personal Baby
- Portable – Gberatan
- Shadow – Escobar
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)