Legendary singer, Stevie Wonder, at a recent concert in London has disclosed that he will be taking a break from music to undergo a kidney transplant surgery.
According to the pianist, the kidney transplant surgery will happen in September and he has a donor already.
His words, “So what’s gonna happen is this, I’m going to have surgery, I’m going to have a kidney transplant in September of this year. I’m all good, I’m all good, I’m all good. I have a donor, it’s all good,” Wonder said.
“I want you to know I came here to give you my love and to thank you for your love. You ain’t gotta hear no rumors about nothing, I told you what’s up. I’m good. Alright?”
Stevie has been battling a serious but manageable health issue and has been touring alongside his medical team.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Shadow – Trauma
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Edanos – Woman Crush Everyday