AfroBeats audiences globally are beginning to be tuned into Trap-Soul music which is what the Original ‘On the Low is’, what Gee Camp delivers is a version tailor-made to the AfroBeat audience in the lingo, bitesize and with faces the audience have grown used to on their screens.
The portrait that the Original ‘On the Low’ paints is that of the artist who is assuring the listener that despite the fact they have not been in the headlines as much as they used to, they have still been getting paid fantastically behind the scenes.
Angel goes into elaborate detail in describing how he has been ghost-writing for a lot of the artists winning accolades including Grammys and so on.
Gee Camp has taken good care to not stray far away from the original message, however delivering it with the style and charisma the AfroBeat audiences have grown accustomed to.
Listen Up & feel the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Trey Songz – Sleepless Nights ft Davido
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Sean Paul, Ir Sais & Davido – Dream Girl
- Magnito – Ungrateful ft Umu Obiligbo & Ninety [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Preme, Popcaan & Davido – Comfortable